How am I?
- Likely a human being
- Pascal Engélibert
- Libertarian libriste developer
- Python, PHP, HTML/CSS/JS, Rust, French, English, Spanish, Esperanto
- Prefers tabulations
- Prefers GNU AGPL and CC BY-SA
- Free as in speech; not as in beer. (thus, prefer the French word “libre”) (alcohol if harmful, not like libre culture)
Projects I started or I belong to the team:
- ZettaScript, where all our projects are published
- ProgAccess, NVDA-FR, AccessiKey, to make computer science accessible to blind people
- PolyVersE (PolyVers Explorer), to explore a omniscalar niverse procedurally generated, respecting Newton laws
- ĞMixer, to anonymize your cryptocurrency transactions through an onion network
- PyĞeconomicus, to play online Ğeconomicus, a economical simulation game
- WorldWotMap, a geographic map of the Duniter web of trust
- Py-PKSTL, Python bindings for PKSTL security network layer
- rug-maths, Rust crate, rug wrapper implementing maths-traits
- Tense, Rust crate for n-rank tensor calculus
Projects I contribute to:
- Dunitrust, a Duniter cryptocurrency node (Rust)
- wotmap, Duniter web of trust graph
List of trusted public instances of libre softwares
There is voluntarily no automatic redirection from HTTP to HTTPS. Like that, you have choice. Please do not yell at me I don't have HTTPS, you can make a little effort typing another s in the address.
This page is published under the terms of the license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
If you're interested in, read the EULA.